Saturday, July 11, 2009

friends

Growing up I never had many friends. I knew everyone, but I was a homebody. I didn't like to go out. Then I made some friends in High School and I followed them to college. I am too nice and I let them take advantage of me. When I moved to SD I was too nice too. I never had a truly good friend. Now at the age of 31 I have finally made two "good" friends after I went through four years of hell.

This last year I had to deal with people who didn't like me and made my life at work a living hell. I have never had this experience before. It has made me more guarded and less open. It has made me think about every thing I say before it comes out of my mouth. At times it made me cry and at times it made me laugh. I have learned a lot from these unfriendly, less then professional individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment