Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lucky Charms

Okay, so I am a HUGE dork! I haven't been able to sleep, nothing tastes good, I feel like crap. So Saturday I meandering through Wal-mart and there it is. 17 ounces of Lucky Charm goodness. I have not had Lucky Charms since High School and that was a LONG time ago. So I look around like I am doing something illegal and then I throw them in my basket. I swung by the milk and picked up a gallon of 1%. I have been eating Lucky Charms for every meal since Saturday. Do I feel bad??? Nope. I LOVE them!!! After this week I am sure I will be sick of them but it is a great feeling to be a kid again.

1 comment:

  1. I get like that sometimes :-) Nothing wrong with having something that you like. I love Golden Grahams Cereal and I used to put them in ziploc bags and take them with me everywhere, even without milk.

    By the way, I will be sending you the recipe in your email :-) Thanks for the comment. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete