Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hello Peoples!!!!
So....I am BACK!!!! and I haven't written in soooooooooo long and my life has changed in soooo many ways, but it is good.  I have grown and evolved and things are good, did I mention that I have changed, and things are GOOD!!!!! 

I no longer teach-"what???? back the truck up" you say...that's right.  I was offered a position with Oahe Speedway as the Communications Coordinator and after much stress, thinking and hemming and hawing....I decided to take it and change my WHOLE life...just like that. 

Do I miss the little chickies that were my babes...you betchya!! I still get my kiddo fix at Rawlins Public Library doing Youth Programming, at Faith Lutheran Church teaching Midweek I have 17-18 little kids, and at the track there is a little "tribe" of Junior Racers that sometimes drive me a little crazy, but I love them like none other....

So, this is short and sweet, but I am glad to be back....and share a little bit of the good, the bad, and the ever evoling in my life.

Love ya,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment