Thursday, October 24, 2013

Week recap....it is what it is! LIFE

What a crazy week!!!!!!  Today is my Friday though.  I leave at 1 p.m. to head to MN to see my family, pets and friends.  BEYOND PUMPED!!!

This week it was my Dad's birthday and Bryson's birthday.  I haven't been home since the beginning of August and I am soooo excited to see everyone, but especially to see Bry-my "Baby Bubba" who turned one.  He is getting so big!!! 

I am also excited to see the lake.  Sounds silly to some maybe, but I grew up on that lake and it is the best place on earth.  It makes me giddy to think that tomorrow morning it will be me, my beasts, a cup of coffee and the view of the lake.

I am taking a Ford Edge home that is FULL, and I MEAN FULL of toddler jungle gyms, toys and bouncing zebras....that boy is SPOILED!!!! 

Yesterday I bought a table and chairs off of the garage sale page.  Cannot wait to show pics with that when I am done with it.  I also picked up some plant stands this week.  I am looking forward to transforming all my finds in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment